Let's review some of her lines in this movie:
- "James! Don't leave me!" (In burning elevator scene)
- "James! Where are you going!?" (Burning elevator scene)
- "James!" (When driving fire truck)
- "James!" (In loving tone, as menacing blimp comes behind her)
- "James! James!" (On Golden Gate Bridge)
- "James! Look Out!" (on golden gate bridge)
Generally, I guess this movie really sucks except for the Paris chase scene. Somehow the Russians are supposed to be involved, and what's up with this horse auction? The bad guys are morons. They drive around in a blimp, yeah, that won't attract any attention. The Nazi doctor has a great line at the end when he can't get a handle on a lit bundle of dynamite: "Neh! Neh! Neh! Neh!". Some evil Nazi genius doctor huh, can't even throw a bunch of TNT out the window of a blimp? Dumbass.